Type of gas:
chemical, biological, nitrogen oxide
Our dry scrubbing system is a highly flexible system for the removal of acid components, metals and dioxins from flue gases, resulting in very low emissions.
The acid gas components are removed by neutralisation with hydrated lime – or an equivalent reagent – and simultaneously, the heavy metals and polyaromatic compounds are absorbed by activated carbon or (activated) lignite. The dust and the flue gas cleaning residues are then removed by filtration.
– Recirculation eliminates pollutant spikes and excursions at the exhaust stack
– No wall build-up, nozzle clogging or wear
– Low energy consumption with high availability and reliability
– Ease of operation and minimal maintenance cost.
– Maximal energy recovery due to operation at low temperature
– Minimal investment cost